We are very excited to announce that our Director of Nursing for Regency Huntsville, Liz Ellis, has become nationally certified as a dementia practitioner. This certification will be a great asset for our whole memory care program and our staff, increase our resident’s quality of life, plus peace-of-mind for their families!
- CMS Awards Five-Stars to Regency Retirement Village in Huntsville
- Transformative Storytelling Makes Big Difference for Seniors With Alzheimer’s
- The Effect a Favorite Song Can Have on Alzheimer’s Patients
- Tips to Find Sense of Self-Purpose in Seniors
- The Health Benefits of Religion and Spirituality in Seniors